This is a helpful exercise for you to get in touch with how you are feeling and interacting with the world, and help you empathize with other people and see how they are interacting with the world.
Notice the color-coding of the "fields" of the human body surface as described in the image below.
Looking at it, ask yourself, "What am I doing?" Am I working on…
• Trying to understand (Green) ?
• Trying to express myself (Red) ?
• Trying to settle down (Yellow) ?
• Trying to see the big picture (Gray) ?
• Trying to get things done (Blue) ?
Once you can "read" yourself, can you see the processes in someone else?